Walk for Hawc
June 4 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Registration for this cherished community event is now open!
Gather your friends and form a team or walk individually with HAWC friends, business partners and community leaders. We need you to raise awareness and funds for HAWC’s lifesaving work.
Sunday, June 4th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the Salem Common, Salem, MA
There are many ways to step up for survivors:
- 5K Road Race – Officially time-chipped with medals to top finishers
- 5k Walk – Stroll the historic streets of Salem
- Virtual Option – Can’t join us in person? No problem! You will be able to run or walk virtually from anywhere in the world!
Afterwards enjoy our Family Fun Festival featuring:
- An adorable Pet Parade led by the Good Witch of Salem
- 5K Road race award ceremony
- Kids races and games
Register today and step up for survivors! Together we can make a difference.