HELP US CELEBRATE 11 YEARS AND SUPPORT THE FESTIVAL
Proudly celebrating our 11th year, Salem Arts Festival 2019 once again brings together Salem Main Streets and the Creative Collective to shine a light on the arts and culture in and around Salem. This unique partnership increases the value and reach of your sponsorship dollars, and that upward trend continues into 2019. Our sponsors are part of the fabric of the festival and we look forward to working with you to make this our best year yet.
Last year was critical in setting the pace for the next ten years of the Salem Arts Festival and with record numbers of attendees, sales, vendors, performers, and artists. There are numerous opportunities to participate, support and get your brand in front of thousands as an advocate for arts, culture, creativity, and commerce in 2019.
Sponsorship of the Salem Arts Festival supports all facets of the weekend long festival. From supporting the work of more than 150 artists and performers to keeping this family-friendly event free and open to over 7,000 North Shore residents, sponsorship of the Salem Arts Festival is a powerful way to support downtown Salem with vibrant, eclectic, and socially-conscious art and culture. We are looking for sponsors to support this dynamic and exciting festival! Please consider supporting the Salem Arts Festival in 2019!
Stats that benefit YOU!
- Our sponsor relationships go far beyond the weekend with social campaigns pre- and post-festival that reach hundreds of thousands.
- Average annual combined social reach across Salem Main Streets, the City of Salem, Creative North Shore, Creative Collective, Creative Collective Merchant Marketplace, and Salem Arts Festival: TWO MILLION REACHED!
- Over 5,000 uniques to Salem Arts Festival website in May and June alone!
- Newsletter reach 6k subscribers with an open rate average of 30%
Overall Sponsorship Benefits:
- Downtown location for maximum exposure.
- Opportunity to generate buzz and create awareness for your business to a diverse audience during the three-day Festival.
- Multimedia integration ensures your brand reaches customers at multiple touch points and over several months in time (print, web, signage, collateral, social media, etc.).
- Exposure to tens of thousands of local individuals appreciative of your support of a more creative economy.
To support the festival or if you have any questions that need to be answered please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A NOTE FROM MAYOR KIMBERLEY DRISCOLL
Thank you for considering financially supporting the 11th anniversary of Salem Arts Festival! Salem Arts Festival promotes our vibrant downtown, which is nestled right in the heart of one of America’s most culturally active historic port cities with opportunities to highlight the existing local artist community while encouraging thousands of participants to engage in the arts.
Last year the Salem Arts Festival attracted over 6000 visitors from all over the world engaging participants of diverse backgrounds and ages. During the festival over 200 artists, performers and creatives share, promote, and sell their creations.
Proudly celebrating 11 years, the Salem Arts Festival celebrates the arts in all its forms: painting, photography, sculpture, installation, dance, music, film, new media, performance, theater, poetry, culinary, visual art, and more. This year’s festival will consist of a community art project, a gallery of juried artists’ work in Old Town Hall, performances at multiple outdoor stage venues, a mural slam, indoor performances, an expanded street fair, and opportunities for the community to actively participate in the arts.
Organized by Salem Main Streets and the Creative Collective and dozens of dedicated volunteers, the Arts Festival supports and boosts our downtown, the surrounding businesses, and contributes to Salem being a vibrant, year-round, retail, dining, and cultural designation. Salem Arts Festival is made possible because of the continued support of local businesses and invested patrons and as the festival grows that support becomes even more critical.
Whether you are a considering becoming a new supporter or a returning partner - thank you. I look forward to seeing you downtown June 7,8,9!
The title sponsor of the festival has a clear understanding of the importance of arts, culture and creativity and the critical role it plays in the community.
The mission of the Peabody Essex Museum is to celebrate outstanding artistic and cultural creativity by collecting, stewarding and interpreting objects of art and culture in ways that increase knowledge, enrich the spirit, engage the mind and stimulate the senses.
Through its exhibitions, programs, publications, media and related activities, PEM strives to create experiences that transform people's lives by broadening their perspectives, attitudes, and knowledge of themselves and the wider world.
Festival Reception Sponsor: $3,000
- Verbal recognition during the Salem Arts Festival
- Listed as the exclusive reception sponsor on Festival website (with logo)
- Mention in the press release for the Festival
- Listed as the exclusive reception sponsor on the Festival map
- Prominent placement of logo at all Festival performance stages
- Mentions and links in our social media campaigns tailored to the needs of your organization
- VIP access to the Kick-off Reception on June 7
- VIP Access to the Saturday Reception on June 8
- On-site recognition at both receptions
- 4 tickets to special Sponsor Event at Ledger Salem
Only one available - must commit by February 1, 2019
We are very excited to welcome MainVest into Salem and really appreciate not only their support for supporting the Salem Arts Festival but also for their support of our main streets and small business!
Unlike donation-based crowdfunding, investing through MainVest provides you with the potential for financial returns.
MainVest has built innovative debt instruments that enable better access to capital for small businesses and allows you to share in their success.
Friday Nights Festival Kick Off Sponsor
MURAL SLAM: Festival Sponsor
-Co-presented by Salem Public Art Commission
In the interest of enhancing the visual experience for residents and visitors in this great walking city, the City of Salem invited artists to help transform these spaces that are part of the City of Salem Art Space Initiative and the murals will provide an entertaining and stimulating experience to those that live in and visit Salem.
One of the achievements that the entire Salem Arts Fest committee is proud of is the fact that every single performer gets paid at the festival. This is only possible by the generosity and support of our sponsors, please make sure and support all of those linked below!
SONGWRITER: Performance Sponsors $150
- Verbal recognition at the performance
- Acknowledgment in performer descriptions on Salem Arts Festival website and on social media mentions
- Name listing on the Salem Arts Festival website
FAN: Just because you love the festival! $100
- A high five from the festival committee as a thanks for supporting the Festival!
- Our undying appreciation of your support
- Name listing on the Salem Arts Festival website
All donations to the Salem Arts Festival are tax-deductible through Salem Main Streets, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Contact email@example.com to discuss sponsorship opportunities and to secure your level now! If you are also interested in sponsoring the Salem Arts Festival Fashion Show, please let her know. Deadline for major sponsorships is February 1, 2019.