HELP US CELEBRATE 13 YEARS AND SUPPORT THE FESTIVAL
Proudly celebrating our 13th year, Salem Arts Festival 2021 once again brings together Salem Main Streets and the Creative Collective to shine a light on the arts and culture in and around Salem. This unique partnership increases the value and reach of your sponsorship dollars, and that upward trend continues into 2021. Our sponsors are part of the fabric of the festival and we look forward to working with you to make this our best year yet.
Art will heal us and help us recover from the challenges we have and continue to face. Arts and Culture are an integral part of day-to-day life in Salem and this annual festival has become a source of pride and revenue for hundreds of creative professionals and a major economic boost to the local community with over 6000 attendees annually. Through the COVID crisis the creative community has really stepped up to help us get through a lot of challenges and we want to find ways that we can support the creative community and contribute to the wellness of our City with the Festival as a platform and as an event.
This year, the festival committee is working closely with the City of Salem and the local Board of Health to establish a hybrid event that will offer hope and vibrancy in person and "virtually" Please stay tuned for more information as we get more guidance and updates from the state and the city.
Sponsorship of the Salem Arts Festival supports all facets of the weekend-long festival. From supporting the work of more than 150 artists and performers to keeping this family-friendly event free and open to over 7,000 North Shore residents, sponsorship of the Salem Arts Festival is a powerful way to support downtown Salem with vibrant, eclectic, and socially-conscious art and culture. We are looking for sponsors to support this dynamic and exciting festival! Please consider supporting the Salem Arts Festival in 2019!
Stats that benefit YOU!
- Our sponsor relationships go far beyond the weekend with social campaigns pre- and post-festival that reach hundreds of thousands.
- Average annual combined social reach across Salem Main Streets, the City of Salem, Creative North Shore, Creative Collective, Creative Collective Merchant Marketplace, and Salem Arts Festival: TWO MILLION REACHED!
- Over 5,000 uniques to Salem Arts Festival website in May and June alone!
- Newsletter reach 6k subscribers with an open rate average of 30%
Overall Sponsorship Benefits:
- Downtown location for maximum exposure.
- Opportunity to generate buzz and create awareness for your business to a diverse audience during the three-day Festival.
- Multimedia integration ensures your brand reaches customers at multiple touch points and over several months in time (print, web, signage, collateral, social media, etc.).
- Exposure to tens of thousands of local individuals appreciative of your support of a more creative economy.
To support the festival or if you have any questions that need to be answered please contact email@example.com
A NOTE FROM MAYOR KIMBERLEY DRISCOLL
Salem Arts Festival promotes our vibrant downtown, in the heart of one of America’s most culturally active historic port cities, and highlights our local artists community in a truly unique fashion. The Salem Arts Festival normally attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world. During the festival over 200 artists, performers, and creatives share, promote, and sell their remarkable and unique creations.
The Salem Arts Festival celebrates the arts in all its many forms and, this year, presents an opportunity for us to truly make up for the lost ground of the previous year when it comes to enjoying and supporting the arts. Salem Arts Festival is made possible because of the continued support of local businesses and invested patrons and as the festival grows that support becomes even more critical. Whether you are a considering becoming a new supporter or a returning partner - thank you. Your support makes the festival possible!
Kimberley Driscoll - Mayor
The title sponsor of the festival has a clear understanding of the importance of arts, culture and creativity and the critical role it plays in the community.
Festival Reception Sponsor: $3,000
- Verbal recognition during the Salem Arts Festival
- Listed as the exclusive reception sponsor on Festival website (with logo)
- Mention in the press release for the Festival
- Listed as the exclusive reception sponsor on the Festival map
- Prominent placement of logo at all Festival performance stages
- Mentions and links in our social media campaigns tailored to the needs of your organization
- VIP access to the Kick-off Reception on June 7
- VIP Access to the Saturday Reception on June 8
- On-site recognition at both receptions
- 4 tickets to special Sponsor Event at Ledger Salem
Only one available - must commit by February 1, 2019
We are very excited to welcome MainVest into Salem and really appreciate not only their support for supporting the Salem Arts Festival but also for their support of our main streets and small business!
Unlike donation-based crowdfunding, investing through MainVest provides you with the potential for financial returns.
MainVest has built innovative debt instruments that enable better access to capital for small businesses and allows you to share in their success.
Friday Nights Festival Kick Off Sponsor
MURAL SLAM: Festival Sponsor
-Co-presented by Salem Public Art Commission
In the interest of enhancing the visual experience for residents and visitors in this great walking city, the City of Salem invited artists to help transform these spaces that are part of the City of Salem Art Space Initiative and the murals will provide an entertaining and stimulating experience to those that live in and visit Salem.
One of the achievements that the entire Salem Arts Fest committee is proud of is the fact that every single performer gets paid at the festival. This is only possible by the generosity and support of our sponsors, please make sure and support all of those linked below!
SONGWRITER: Performance Sponsors $150
- Verbal recognition at the performance
- Acknowledgment in performer descriptions on Salem Arts Festival website and on social media mentions
- Name listing on the Salem Arts Festival website
FAN: Just because you love the festival! $100
- A high five from the festival committee as a thanks for supporting the Festival!
- Our undying appreciation of your support
- Name listing on the Salem Arts Festival website
All donations to the Salem Arts Festival are tax-deductible through Salem Main Streets, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsorship opportunities and to secure your level now! If you are also interested in sponsoring the Salem Arts Festival Fashion Show, please let her know. Deadline for major sponsorships is February 1, 2019.