Street Fair Application:
DEADLINE – April 5, 2019
ACCEPTANCES ANNOUNCED April 9, 2019
Upon selection you will be invoiced by Creative Collective for the balance of your vending spaces. All payments are expected within 7 days of approval. If payment is not received, you will forfeit your space. There will be no refunds available after May 1st, 2019.
- Each vendor will be allotted a 10’ by 10’ space.
- Vendors may choose to participate Saturday, June 8 or Sunday, June 9 ONLY for $100 a day, or $150 for both days.
- Booth space will be assigned by Salem Main Streets and located along the Essex Street pedestrian mall, Derby Square, around Old Town Hall, and Artists’ Row where possible.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- Only art or craft items made by the participant will be considered.
- Once selected, fees are nonrefundable.
- No items such as tents, tables, or electricity are provided.
- Set up time is 8-10 a.m. and break down time is 6-7 p.m. each day – tents may not be left overnight.
- No generators will be allowed. Please make a note in your application if electricity is a concern.
If you have any questions please contact Salem Main Streets or call (978) 744-0004
powered by Typeform