2019 Mural Slam Sponsors
The City of Salem, Salem Main Streets and Creative Collective are bringing a whole new set of artists to participate in a “Mural Slam”, a public art project that takes place during the Salem Arts Festival which happens in Downtown Salem on June 7-9,2019. The site for the 2019 Salem Mural Slam is a series of brick walls at Artists’ Row located in historic downtown Salem at 24 New Derby Street, across from Old Town Hall and Derby Square. This area at the heart of the City was originally built as a market place and continues to this day to be an important public plaza and pedestrian way.
In the interest of enhancing the visual experience for residents and visitors in this great walking city, the City of Salem invited artists to help transform these spaces that are part of the City of Salem Art Space Initiative and the murals will provide an entertaining and stimulating experience to those that live in and visit Salem.
- Emilie Rodgers – @estellerodgers
- Emily Larsen & Kameko Branchaud – emlarsendesigns.com/
- Elaine Santoyo Goldman – @art_by_esg
- Kate Aurelia Holloway – @kateaureliastudio
- John Plunkett – @john_plunkett20
- Bonnie Wilson – @mother_earths_treasures_17
- John Bonner – @anthonyjohnbonner
- Emily Kwong – kwongster.weebly.com/
- Anna Dugan – @annadidathing
- Ashley Cole – @arc_flash
- Matt Smith – @districttradingcompany
- Mike Grimaldi – @grimdrops
- Julian Baidak – The Missing Link