The Salem Arts Festival needs your help!
Sponsor the Salem Arts Festival and provide your business with the opportunity to increase visibility, boost brand awareness, and creatively engage new audiences.
The Salem Arts Festival promotes the arts in downtown Salem through a free collaborative festival for residents and visitors, highlighting the existing artist community and encouraging community participation in the arts. The festival regularly draws attendance numbers of over 5,000 visitors.
DEADLINE FOR SPONSORSHIP & ADS: THURSDAY, MAY 5
All sponsors of the festival will receive:
- Logo on the Festival Website, sized appropriately to level of giving, with link to sponsor’s home page.
- Verbal recognition given at every opportunity during the festival.
In addition, sponsors will be recognized at the following levels:
- $2,500 Primary Sponsor – You make it even better than before!
- Recognition on festival home page and print materials
- Prominent placement of logo at all performance stages
- 8 tickets to SAF Fashion Show Fundraiser on April 14 (if commitment made by April 10)
- $1,000 Lead Sponsor – You make it happen!
- Recognition on festival home page and festival map
- Prominent placement of logo at Derby Square stage
- 4 tickets to SAF Fashion Show Fundraiser on April 14 (if commitment made by April 10)
- $500 Venue Sponsor – Underwrite a festival venue!
- Prominent placement of logo at one performance venue
- Recognition in festival map
- 2 tickets to SAF Fashion Show Fundraiser on April 14 (if commitment made by April 10)
- $250 “Tidal Shift” Project Sponsor – Support this year’s community public art project, Tidal Shift – a temporary, environmentally-minded installation of plastic bag “jellyfish”!
- Placement of logo near installation during festival
- Acknowledgment in project descriptions
- 1 ticket to SAF Fashion Show Fundraiser on April 14 (if commitment made by April 10)
- $100 Performance Sponsor – Cover the cost of one performing act at the festival!
- Verbal recognition during performance.
- Acknowledgement in performer descriptions
All donations to the Salem Arts Festival are tax-deductible through Salem Main Streets, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.