Street Fair Application: Due April 7, 2018
All Juried Street Fair participants must submit payment in the amount of $75 for one day or $125 for two days (payable to Salem Main Streets) by the April 7 deadline. If you are not selected as a Juried Street Fair Participant, your checks will be returned to you. Payment may be mailed to Salem Arts Festival, c/o Salem Main Streets, 265 Essex Street, Salem, MA 01970.
The City of Salem requires that all vendors participating in the Street Fair complete and submit a Criminal Record (CORI) form. Please upload a scanned/signed copy of your CORI as part of your online application, or mail a hard copy along with your check. CORI forms may be downloaded here: CORI Form.
- Each vendor will be allotted a 10’ by 10’ space.
- Booth space will be assigned by Salem Main Streets and located along the Essex Street pedestrian mall, Derby Square around Old Town Hall, and Artists’ Row where possible.
- The event will be held rain or shine.
- Only art or craft items made by the participant will be considered.
- Once selected, fees are nonrefundable.
- No items such as tents, tables, or electricity are provided.
- Set up time is 8-10 a.m. and break down time is 6-7 p.m. each day – tents may not be left overnight.
- No generators will be allowed. Please make a note in your application if electricity is a concern.
NOTE: When your application is complete, you should see green text at the bottom of the page confirming submission and will receive a confirmation email. If this does not happen, your application has not gone through properly. Your attached files may be too large; please try submitting again without images and email your three images directly to email@example.com.