Performance Application: Due April 7, 2018
Applications submitted for Salem Arts Festival performances will be reviewed by a jury comprised of a variety of individuals from the Salem arts community. Space is limited, and the jury reserves the right to assign specific times and stages that best complement the festival.
- We welcome participants of all of the performing arts to apply.
- Performances will take place during the Opening Reception on the evening of June 1, as well as during the day and early evenings of June 2 and 3.
- The Salem Arts Festival consists primarily of outdoor venues (with rain locations), with limited access to indoor venues.
- NOTE: If you are a dance performer, you may want to look into these other options!!
- Decisions will be made and communicated to applicants by late April.
- Upon final selection, performers will be given initial details regarding performance time, location, and any equipment that will be provided. Final logistics regarding load-in, parking, etc. will be sent closer to the festival weekend.
- All performers are provided with a small honorarium.
NOTE: When your application is complete, you should see green text at the bottom of the page confirming submission and will receive a confirmation email. If this does not happen, your application has not gone through properly. Your attached files may be too large; please try submitting again without images and email your three images directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.